- Maisa Fathuhulla Ismail
- December 28, 2021
PLAYNIG HAND: Right handed
National champion at the age of 17 years
ACHIVMENTS: IOIG 2019, winning two bronze medals is a huge achievement for me in my badminton career because I achieved that just one year after my ankle surgery. This achievement has given me so much hope and motivation to go forward.
WHAT MOST LIKE ABOUT BADMINTON: Badminton is a sport that makes me feel active and healthy while having fun. It is the source of my energy. Playing this sport makes me feel strong and confident. Playing badminton makes me want to perfect my skills. The more I play, the more addicted I become to this sport. It makes me stay in shape and give me an energy boost throughout the day.
A MESAGE: For those who are interested in playing sports, badminton is an excellent choice. It is one of the best games out there and good for health. Badminton is more than just a game. It will help you make yourself a better person, improve your focus, time management, do things to perfection and improve your mental health and agility. This will help you in day to day life and badminton does not have any age limit.
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- Association of The Year 2022
- Badminton Association of Maldives AGM 2023
- Badminton Association of Maldives Junior National Athletes Departs for Training
- Birmingham Commonwealth Games 2022
- BAM Junior National Pool Holhudhoo Camp 2022
- Badminton Association 2nd Mixed Team Championship
- Badminton Association Mixed Team Championship
- Shuttle Time invitation for 213 schools
- NSC conducted a virtual meeting with BAM